Re: Mid Region War Practice

> Greetings unto Mikhail the Armorer,
>
> On Central War Practice this weekend...
>
> Fighting starts at 11:00 on Saturday, authorizations start at 9:30
>
> The Autocrat is Lord Phillip (Scott Schultz) (804) 977-4721 or one can contact
> Sir Corby, Baron of Caer Mear at (804) 321-8305 or e-mail him at
> codexzine@aol.com
>
> DIRECTIONS:
> Best route to I-64W, exit 124. West on Route 250 towards Charlottesville, turn
> right at 1st signal light onto Rt 20 North. About 2.9 miles turn right onto
> Thurman's Tract - gravel road - go up hill, follow signs. 947 Thurmans Tract,
> Charlottesville, VA
>
> Come One Come all!
> -Mordrea-
>
> --
Good Gentles,

Thurmans Tract is difficult to see until your right up on it. I
would suggest caution, esp. for those of you with large
vechiles, as I was almost rear-ended the first time I went
there. Also, please be advised to bring water, regardless of
what the flyer said. This is a beautiful site,but due to space
and safety reasons all cars will have to be unloaded and then
moved to the parking area immediatly.(But dont worry, it's not as far a walk
 back as Brady Saunders or Pointless Wars last year.) Looks
like a lot of Woods( reeeeally cool clearance for polearms and
spears) Battles and Broken Field work. The Kingdom WarLord,
Duke Anton has said that this will be the Kingdom's main
practice for Woods Battles this summer, and since Atlantia is
in charge of the woods this year....

                                 Hope to see you all there,
                                                           BdeB
(Bryce de Byram posting on the gracious Lady Susanna Grey's
account)