Combat Arrows and Eogan

Greetings,

I hope this letter finds everyone in good health and spirits.

First, I am suppose to authorize with combat archery at Boat Wars in less
than 2 weeks, and suddenly it dawns on me that I only have 12 arrows.  I was
so busy getting my armour and stuff together, I forgot.  So this means is
that after I authorize I will only be able to kill 12 people per battle :-).
So does anyone in Windmaster's Hill or someone who will be at Boat Wars have
any arrows to sell.  I was hoping to get about 30.

Secondly, could Eogan the bard from Sacred Stone please contact me at
grb@fns.com, I have news about our name.