Re: In A Phoenix' Eye/SITE&DATE CHANGE

> The following event hosted by the Barony of Sacred Stone has been moved
> from June 29th in Baelfire Dunn to June 15th in Guardians of the Sacred
> Stone.

This will give everybody who would be going to Pheonix Eye a chance to Sea
Wars (in mean Toys for Tots Clash) that weekend!  Altantia needs all
its warriors and artisans to meet with the Trimarians in a friendly little
'war' near Sahvanna.  Check your Acorn for details.  Lets show our
traditional rivals our well trained army and skilled craftsmen and raise
money and toys for a good cause.

Galmr.