Re: Dead Horse Rises from Grave

I can see it now, the Monty Hall of the Middle Ages, in a houppelande and
with several comely modest young maidens in attendance, asking with a smile,

"Well, my Lord/yer Maj/etc., will you take portcullis number one, number two,
or number three?"  Can't you just see it, the shouts from the gallery, and
woe betide the gallant who choses the brace of ostriches when what he really
wanted was the catapault....

Remember, more than an Anvil is Waisted....

Main Rouge