Emerald Joust History Questions

Hi everyone!

(I'm sending this again becaus I don't see that it posted.  Sorry if you get it
again.)

A few Emerald Joust questions for the historically inclined amongst you all (
the purpose of which will become clear when you get to Emerald this year.) -

What sites has Emerald Joust been held at?

What was the attendance at the first Joust?  Who won what prizes?

What kinds of prizes have there been?

Does anyone have a list of all the Courtesy and Tourney winners over the
years?  Does anyone know who won any prize at Emerald (or Diamond Joust) in
any year?

Do you have a favorite Emerald factoid?

Thanks!

        - Anarra the curious Autocrat