Re: Emerald Joust History Questions

     Greetings from Caroline Forbes, 2 time Emerald Joust Chief Steward.

Anarra asks:

     What sites has Emerald Joust been held at?
Pocahontas State Park (a weekend event, rare back then)--1989 (as 24)
A school in north Richmond, whose name I forget--1988 (as 23)

     What was the attendance at the first Joust?  Who won what prizes?
Way before my time in Atlantia. Someone else will have to answer.

     What kinds of prizes have there been?
Loose Emerald stones and Sapphire stones.

     Does anyone have a list of all the Courtesy and Tourney winners over the
     years?  Does anyone know who won any prize at Emerald (or Diamond Joust) in
     any year?
Michael of Bedford was the tourney winner in 1988. I can't remember the name of
the courtesy winner that year, and I feel terrible about it! (Sir Fern's squire,
from Buckston/Windmasters', went to Duke...)

I can't remember who won in 1989.

Do you have a favorite Emerald factoid?
Another Question: Who makes the best fruit soup, and why?

Thanks!
You're welcome.

        - Anarra the curious Autocrat

Caroline, feeling old