Re: heraldry ?

On Tue, 14 May 1996, Andrea Harrison wrote:

>> How do I go about designing my arms?
>[snip]

You have received a lot of very good advice.  In addition to hanging your
idea in your house for a while, to see if you'll hate it in a month, I
recommend hanging several ideas in your house and throwing away the ones you
don't like.

Hang them someplace where you'll see them often.

My housemate did this and discarded her first two initial 'favorite' choices
because she discovered that she didn't like them at all after a while.

I submitted my first idea and THANK GOD the heralds bounced it!!  I would have
HATED it if I'd had to actually live with it!

I would *not* recommend consulting with heralds at Pennsic.  I hear it is very
crowded and I'm sure you have much better ways to spend your time.

Consult at Emerald Joust.  There will be a consulting table set up from Noon
to 4 on Saturday in the Feast Hall.

Good Luck!

        - Anarra, roving PE

Sable, a bend Or, overall a dragon segrient Gules clutching in dexter
forepaw two wings conjoined, Sable.