Emerald Joust Reservation Status

All -

Please pass the word:

The Saturday feast at Emerald Joust is SOLD OUT!

It sold out in the middle of the reservations post marked May 15th.

If your reservation is postmarked May 16th or later, you are NOT on board on
Saturday.

If your reservation is postmarked before the 16th and I didn't receive it by
Friday May 17th, you are also NOT on board on Friday.

There are a few people who's reservations were dated May 15th who are also
not on board.

All additional reservations for Saturday will be put on the waiting list.
Check in at Troll to see if you can get on board.

**SPACE LEFT FOR SUNDAY FEAST**

There is still space left for the SUNDAY feast, so If you want to be on board
Sunday, you should still have time to send me a reservation WITH a self-
addressed Stamped postcard so I can tell you your reservation status.

Please tell your groups.  And even if you're not on board on Saturday, bring a
picnic and enjoy Emerald Joust!  It will be TONS of fun!!

Regards!

        - Anarra