Re: Saxon riddle

Corun MacAnndra posed this riddle:

> A creature came advancing  where men sat
> many in council            in mind wise
> (it) had one eye           and ears two
> and two feet               twelve hundred heads
> back and belly             and hands two
> arms and shoulders         one neck
> and sides two              Say what I am called.

I must admit that this had me slumped in the corner of
the tavern, muttering to myself, for quite some time.
But it finally dawned on me that I didn't need to know
what the strange creature was to answer the command.
Corun, _you_ are called "Corun"!

Tell me that I have solved your riddle, and I will pose
another one in turn.  Or tell all that I am wrong, that
we may all seek the answer anew.

-- Alfredo

--
Alfredo el Bufon