Re: Emerald Schedule and Directions

> I haven't got Web access, so I hadn't thought of it.  It's a good idea.  Can
> you help me implement it this late?

ask and you shall receive...

there's a copy of the schedule, directions, site rules, etc on the clan
baldwin encampment web page (yes, i'm a geek with WAY too much time on my
hands.)

for the schedule, use

http://www.privnet.com/lisa/baldwin/emerald.html#schedule

for the site rules, use

http://www.privnet.com/lisa/baldwin/emerald.html#rules

and for directions, use

http://www.privnet.com/lisa/baldwin/emerald.html#directions

anarra, if you need to make changes to any of these files please feel
free to email me at lisa@trinet.com and we'll work that out!

						in service, and ALMOST
						finished with the new
						garb for this weekend,

							melys

lisa lorenzin                          april is the cruelest month, breeding
lisa@trinet.com                        lilacs from the dead land, mixing
http://www.privnet.com/lisa            memory and desire...   - t. s. eliot