Re: Euwww, English Again! :-)

> Have a leek pie, Alfredo, and sit here with us Cymri.  We sing beautifully,
> tell wonderful stories, drink copiously, and know how to have a good time!
:-)

Thank you.  I have always been pleased to call the Cymri brothers.

To my mind, the most annoying habit of the English is their
tendency to take certain British things, such as King Arthur,
the name "Briton", and the entire British Isles, and present
them as being English.  But I suppose my countrymen have done
much the same in Catalonia.

What I would like to know is, Should I put a whole leek in my hat
on the First of March, or just the flower, or what?  What does a
leek flower look like, anyway?

-- Alfredo

--
Alfredo el Bufon