Re: apology

I know that we be a closed-knit group, but we have a magical window into
other worlds and sometimes those worlds offer humor.  I am new to the Merry
Rose, admittedly, and have neither yet made the rounds of the room nor
become familiar with the faces herein.  Pray, tell me, what be the character
of the place?
                                        Jean of TurtleHaven
                                             "The Bishop"
                                          Barony of Black Diamond

     Truly, gentle Jean, the character of the place would be as diverse and
     lively as you can stand, most of the time, until the dreaded NP
     question [I suggest henceforth calling it The Unasked Question, and
     woe to any who ask what that question is in public for us all to hear]
     raises its ugly head.  The only exceptions to that seem to be when
     something comes onto the net that doesn't really bear a medieval
     flavor, which, as previously stated, IMO, is why Welsh jokes are OK
     and Bosnian ones aren't to some.

     J. Blackbow