Toys For Tots Clash

Greetings from Galmr, King of Atlantia:

  As I am sure you are all aware, our upcoming event to fight the
Trimarians is just inside the borders of Meridies (and will be run by
Forth Castle, a new Meridian group).  Our far-travelling subject, Rosine
of Rowanwald has provided us with this report on the way Meridians run
events so that all who plan to attend can be forwarned:

>   I have just attended my first Meridian event, the "Black Axe" event of
>the Barony of Iron Mountain, and learned of a Kingdom policy that we do
>not have in Atlantia. I don't know if you are already aware of it (I'm
>assuming that you are, but just to be sure...) but the Kingdom of
>Meridies charges a $5.00 surcharge to all attendees who do not have
>proof of membership at the troll. Since Meridies is hosting "Toy for
>Tots", this may have a very negative impact on our populace if they learn
>of it at the gate, as I did. I don't really like the idea of
>absent-minded Atlantians adding to the Meridian treasury! I'd rather see
>our money go to us.

Galmr.