Re: Terribly sorry...

   Oh well, if everybody else is going to apologize I suppose I must as
well...  I did make it to Emerald, though much later than I entended.
However Saturday afternoon I went looking for Hickory campground (both
to know where to go that night and to drop off a contribution of munchies)
and was unable to find it.  I'm sure I was _close_, but I couldn't find
a sign and nobody was around to ask (up at the list field where they should
be, I suppose).  Then after nigh foundering myself at that magnificant
feast, I was unable to do more than stumble back to my (fortunately nearby)
encampment, sit by the fire and groan!  My apologies to all...

--Landi