The weather o'the day

A good afternoon to all m'lords and m'ladies.  Lady Miriam Rachael seems
concernded about the crowd in the fair Rose today.  Fear not for her
survival.  Me thinks that the poor weather under which our fair kingdome
suffers is partially to blame.  Why, I have moss fair growing on my hose and
mushrooms sprouting in my boots after all this rain.  I would be for a warm
mug of ale and a roaring fire today and gentle music.  'Tis not a day for
vociferous conversation on ceribral topic.

At your service,
Ion of the Strand