Re: The weather o'the day

> A good afternoon to all m'lords and m'ladies.  Lady Miriam Rachael
> seems concernded about the crowd in the fair Rose today.  Fear not for
> her survival.  Me thinks that the poor weather under which our
> fair kingdome suffers is partially to blame.  Why, I have moss
> fair growing on my hose and mushrooms sprouting in my boots after all
> this rain.  I would be for a warm mug of ale and a roaring fire today
> and gentle music.  'Tis not a day for vociferous conversation on
> ceribral topic.
>
> At your service,
> Ion of the Strand

Perhaps Meli will favour us with a tune...?  Pray take this seat by the fire,
and a full mug My lord.  Content y'self with dry feet and remove your boots-
carefully, of course, so as not to alarm the populace.  After all, the sight
of moss and mushrooms might alarm.  Although, perhaps you might offer them to
Miriam Esther to restock some of her medicinals no doubt used in such weather?
And here is a seat and a mug for yourself as well, Honourable Landi!

Miriam R.

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai
The non-pregnant Miriam
akaThe Intriguing Miriam