Re: Dance Music

For Lyon FilsHenri (and anyone else interested):

> Thank you in advance for your gracious assistance.  I will await the
> address you mentioned eagerly.

Found it!  To order the Rose & Nefr dance manual and tapes, send $20 (or
$22 for first class postage) to:

Albert Kuhfeld
7307 W. Franklin Ave.
St. Louis Park, MN 55426

And it was no trouble at all, really.  :)

> If we get to Scotland next summer, as we hope, perhaps I will have the
> opportunity to thank you in person.

I would enjoy meeting you if you do get over (as well as anyone else from
the Merry Rose who finds themselves straying through these parts),
although I am more likely to be in the US during the summer and perhaps
more easily found at Pennsic than St Andrews!

In service (and looking forward to going home and seeing something which
resembles summer),
Alianora