A Rescue!!

My lady, Johanna Handscombe, is slated to teach a town class at University
this weekend. It's a spiff class, a hands-on pottery class in which her
students will each produce a period style mug.

She is stranded in Charlottesville with car problems.

If anyone is or can arrange to travel through C'ville enroute to
University, could you please please please collect my lady and bring
her up here? If need be, the ride can be one-way.

Her e-mail address is rfk8z@virginia.edu.
You can reach her work at (804)982-4755, home at (804)296-7629.

Thank you.
		Henry