Re: university classes

I'll be holding a choir session in the afternoon (?).  We'll be working
on two French Chansons and one two-voice organum (a polyphonic version of
chant).

Also, I volunteered to organize an instrumental jam session, which I
believe was being slated for the morning.  Bring instruments and stands,
I'll have music!

Anne.
|       Barbara_Bilodeau@sra.com         |                       |    |\  |
|           Barbara Bilodeau             | aka  Anne of Carthew  |    |/  |
| Director, Information Systems Division |      Chronicler       |   /|   |
|   Systems Research and Applications    | Barony of Ponte Alto  |  |/|\  |
|        Arlington & Fairfax, VA         |  Kingdom of Atlantia  |  \_|/  |