Dance Track

I am organizing a track of Dances:

1: "Y-y-y-ou want me to D-d-d-dance?"  Intro to SCA Dancing (1 hour)
		Taught by:  TBA**
		Medieval/SCA dance, and teach several dances commonly
		seen at events

2: "Moving On":  Intermediate bransles and easy Country Dances (1 hour)
		Taught by: Aislynn Fyrlocc
			class, but the first class is not required.  Dances
			taught will be more complex bransles (Bransle d'
			Charlotte) and beginning Country Dances

3: "But Galliards are FUN!":  Intro to Galliards (one hour)
		Taught by:  Gregory Blount
		Some dance experience needed **knee note: lots of
			jumping***

5: "Those silly Italians":  Intro to Italian dance (one Hour)
		Taught by: Aislynn Fyrlocc
			will be taught along with one, possibly two dances

6:  Hey, what?:  An introduction to different Hay styles found in English
Country Dances. (one Hour)
		Taught by:  Lord Antoine

I am also teaching a class called "Understanding historical Sources"

		what to look for when you're looking at sources, and what
		they can and cannot tell you about the topic you are
		researching.  Research topics touched on will be largely in
		Material Culture, (Costumes, Hair, Jewellery, and other
		"objects"), but other areas (processes) will be touched on.

Hope this helps.