University classes

My wife (hopefully) and I will be teaching beginning and advanced
juggling.  The first is for people who don't know how to juggle at
all, and the second is for people that can do at least a three-ball
cascade.  Feel free to bring props if you have them, if not, we'll
have some there.  Although the class will be primarily taught with
bean bags, other props are suitable for the advanced class.  Come
and learn to amaze your friends and enemies. :-)

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer

---
             |                     lovelace@netcom.com