Re[2]: Merry Rose Denizens

At 09:38 PM 5/29/96 +0000, you wrote:

>Anyway,  what to call a Merry Rose Denizen...Hmm...
>
>Well, Roseacea is right out.
>
>[The rest of you can look it up when you get home...;>]

OK,  I give.   I even checked with Mr Webster - and still couldn't find
Roseacea.   What IS Roseacea?
     [Eeep!  Uh, _I_ went and looked and couldn't find anything.  I've seen
     it in print, and as I remember it, it was a medical term having to do
     with extreme cases of acne.

     Anyone else?  I did NOT make that word up.]

>OK...here's one that, while silly-sounding at first (at least to me), actually
>has potential.
>
>Q:  What sharp, pointed things generally inhabit a rose?
>
>A:  Thorns.
>
>So...the Merry Thorns.

I LIKE this!!!  Now if we are never confused with nettles, if will work . . . .
Frau Johanna von Sudeborn
MKA - Louise Flessas
     [Don't be ridiculous.  Whoever heard of nettles on a rose?]

     ;>  ,

     J. Blackbow