Re: Re[2]: Merry Rose Denizens

> Ah, good gentles, I admit I cannot pass this one up (she says from a
> dark corner).  As an as-yet unnamed visitor to this establishment,
> I humbly offer the following for your consideration:
>
> roseola - a rose-colored eruption in spots; specifically, German measles
>      [Yep - that one I knew about.]
> Rosaceae - the name for all plants within the rose family
>      [Nope - that one I didn't know about.]
> Mayhap there was a minor difference in the spelling?  (appalled by
> her audacity, she quietly reseats herself upon the bench and dearly
> hopes no one takes notice...)
>
> Sue the unnamed
>      [Sue, if you keep this diffident attitude up someone's going to
>      have the men in the little white coats come past and take you
>      away.  I asked if _anyone_ had any info, and you do qualify as
>      anyone, don't you?  Here, Miriam, get this poor woman a drink
>      to stiffen her spine.]
>
>      JB

Ah, certainly!  Would My Lady care for ale, mead, sweet wine, or perhaps
seconjubin?  And perhaps some soup and bread?

Miriam R.

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai | Purpure on a bend Or,
The non-pregnant Miriam     | between two swans naiant
akaThe Intriguing Miriam    | respectant, wings elevated
Isenfiri-In-Exile           | and addorsed argent, three
mka: Heather E.M. Swann     | sprigs of heather palewise
email:swann@intercon.com    | purpure.