Re: Re[2]: Merry Rose Denizens

Ah, good gentles, I admit I cannot pass this one up (she says from a dark
corner).  As an as-yet unnamed visitor to this establishment, I humbly
offer the following for your consideration:

roseola - a rose-colored eruption in spots; specifically, German measles
     [Yep - that one I knew about.]
Rosaceae - the name for all plants within the rose family
     [Nope - that one I didn't know about.]
Mayhap there was a minor difference in the spelling?  (appalled by her
audacity, she quietly reseats herself upon the bench and dearly hopes no
one takes notice...)

Sue the unnamed
     [Sue, if you keep this diffident attitude up someone's going to have
     the men in the little white coats come past and take you away.  I
     asked if _anyone_ had any info, and you do qualify as anyone, don't
     you?  Here, Miriam, get this poor woman a drink to stiffen her spine.]

     JB

schenoweth@usa.pipeline.com