Re: Baby 1.0 Ships

On Thu, 30 May 1996 MageSteve@aol.com wrote:
> Announcing Cassandra Illa Sheets, version 1.0
>
> Delivery  date/time:  May 29, 4:44 AM
>
> Specs:  Weight 6 lbs 3 oz, Length 19 inches, full head of curly dark brown
> hair, the baby is healthy, aware and hungry!
>
> Note:  Sometimes things are ahead of schedule, the Baby was 3 weeks early!
>  Knowing this family, that will be the last time the baby is early for
> ANYTHING.

	CONGRATULATIONS!  And we all know that this being early thing was
a fluke...she is the daughter of a SCAdian after all :)

		-James

___________________    ___________________________________________
|                 |    | James Beckett of Westmorland, Seneschal |
|-----------------|    | Incipient College of Marshals' Keep	 |
|        /\       |    | Barony of Black Diamond                 |
|      /    \     |    | Atlantia                                |
|      \    /     |    | Scott Silvers                           |
|        \/       |    | Washington & Lee University             |

Visit the College of Marshals' Keep Home Page at
	http://www.wlu.edu/~sca