Re: Marshmallows

> Corun MacAnndra wrote:

> > So all we need now is the documentation for graham crackers
> > and chocolate and we're all set. ;-)
> >
> > In service,
> > Corun
>
> We won't need documentation if Gwen won't hand over the marshmallows!
>
> <Eyes look to a beautiful woman roasting marshmallows on a skewer in the
>  fire and clutching a small bag very, very
> tightly...> _____

Fret not, My Lord!  Nay doubt there may be some in the storeroom, I'll just
check...<Miriam R. pops out of the room....some moments later...>  Ah, yes,
enough for all, if Miriam Esther will instruct in the proper roasting
technicque!  What say you, My Lady?  <reaching in her apron>  And here is some
of that stuff the Spanish call chocolate.  They say it is a drink, but I see
no reason it cannot be used in some other fashion.  After all, we drink mint
in seconjubin, yet do we not eat it with chicken?
As to a name, Good Gentles, I should rather be thought Merry than a thorn (No
offense, My Lord!)...although I suppose one might might say that a thorn does
stand in noble defense of the delicate rose.  Yet would the Merry Rose
denizens by any other name smell as sweet?  Hmmm....well, back to the taps for
a fresh round...any one else for a refill?

Miriam R.

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai | Purpure on a bend Or,
The non-pregnant Miriam     | between two swans naiant
akaThe Intriguing Miriam    | respectant, wings elevated
Isenfiri-In-Exile           | and addorsed argent, three
mka: Heather E.M. Swann     | sprigs of heather palewise
email:swann@intercon.com    | purpure.