Graham Crackers (was Re: Marshmallows)

Annejke wrote:

"I have the doc's on chocolate.  Graham waffers shouldn't be too hard."

Actually, harder than you think.  Graham crackers come from the
nineteenth century.  I don't remember 'zactly the full info (as I recall,
I read it in the Straight Dope, so it must be true) they were originally
created to give people other things to do besides thinking lewd
thoughts.  Or something really wierd like that.

(It's in one of the first two Cecil Adams STRAIGHT DOPE books.  I forget
which one ...)

Karen
(who should be cleaning house and doing research ... actually, who should
be AT WORK but for some reason ISN'T ...)