Re: The Merry Thorns

So Sayeth That Knave, Kevin of Thornbury....

><Kevin stumbles and rolls on the floor laughing, knocking over
>some furniture>
>
>That's beautiful, my lady.  How do I get a dog like that?
>I think I'd prefer a nice cocker.
>
>Staying on the floor where it's safe...

<GRIN> What are you trying to infer my Lord?  IS that an insult against my
lady, are you inferring that my visage of lovliness is a common Dog, and not
a Exemplatory Lady from Denmark.   Somone get me that Knife from the
door....<GRIN>

<Looks around for a large heavy object to throw at Kevin, let seee Chair...
no, Table... Possibly, Sheep...Scotsman's bride, might get offended/jealous...>