Re: Re[2]: Marshmallows

> As to a name, Good Gentles, I should rather be thought Merry than a
> thorn (No offense, My Lord!)...although I suppose one might might say
> that a thorn does stand in noble defense of the delicate rose.  Yet
> would the Merry Rose denizens by any other name smell as sweet?
> Hmmm....well, back to the taps for a fresh round...any one else for
> a refill?
>
> Miriam R.
>      [No thanks, Miriam, I'm still working on my hemlock.]
>
> [Ok, we've got quite a few positive votes and one lone voice of
> dissent, but I can't even call what Miriam said dissent, but
> basically just temporizing about being called a thorn.]
>
> [All right, Miriam...if we can't call you a Merry Thorn, what shall
> we call you?  A Merry Leaf or a Merry Petal?]
>
> bemused by the life this thread has taken on,
>
> J. Blackbow

Prithee, mayhap a Merry Lady?  A Merry Blossom? (If you wish a plant
reference, as the other possibilities stem from that...although who knows what
we shall find at the root...?)  'Tis merely that I hope not to be regarded as
too sharp, as are thorns, thereby pricking someone's ire, although I would
prick some curiosity, and be sharp in my studies...  ;-)
Another round, My lord? (Mind the glass...)

Miriam R.

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai | Purpure on a bend Or,
The non-pregnant Miriam     | between two swans naiant
akaThe Intriguing Miriam    | respectant, wings elevated
Isenfiri-In-Exile           | and addorsed argent, three
mka: Heather E.M. Swann     | sprigs of heather palewise
email:swann@intercon.com    | purpure.