Re[2]: Marshmallows

As to a name, Good Gentles, I should rather be thought Merry than a thorn (No
offense, My Lord!)...although I suppose one might might say that a thorn does
stand in noble defense of the delicate rose.  Yet would the Merry Rose
denizens by any other name smell as sweet?  Hmmm....well, back to the taps for
a fresh round...any one else for a refill?

Miriam R.
     [No thanks, Miriam, I'm still working on my hemlock.]

[Ok, we've got quite a few positive votes and one lone voice of dissent, but I
can't even call what Miriam said dissent, but basically just temporizing about
being called a thorn.]

[All right, Miriam...if we can't call you a Merry Thorn, what shall we call
you?  A Merry Leaf or a Merry Petal?]

bemused by the life this thread has taken on,

J. Blackbow