Rosy Outlooks

Sue the Unnamed scripsit:

> (appalled by her audacity, she quietly reseats herself upon the bench
> and dearly hopes no one takes notice...)

Oh but, my dear lady, look about you!  Fear Not! :-)

When, even in your short sojourn here, have you ever seen a single soul who
truly feared to speak up with an opinion???  :-)

We are a nice group of people, if we do say so ourselves!  And we all noticed,
so stop quailing, have a nice ale, and tell us more about yourself! :-)

We Were All New Once, after all ....  <g>

Blessings,
Meli
(Herself a Proponent of either Merry Blossoms or Rosebuds, fully aware that
there will probably be Old Movie Jokes now .... <g>)