Re: The Merry Thorns

On Thu, 30 May 1996, Heather Swann wrote:

> >      Breakable, my ass! [kitchen sink sails overhead]
> >      JB
> >

> > ______________________________ Reply Separa
> > tor _________________________________ Subject: The Merry Thorns
> > Author:  Gene Bonar <grb@fns.com> at INTERNET Date:    5/30/96 10:41 AM
> >

> > All right, all right.  I'll be the first.
> >
> > I'm sorry I started this after all I know how picking a name can be such
> > a ...thorny issue.
> > (he ducks and runs for the door, as a plethora of breakable objects
> > are thrown at his head)

> > Eoghan mac Ailpein, Proto-Highlander Mid-800
>
> Gentle Lords, please!  Soon there will be nothing left but tables and chairs!
> Good gentles, might someone fetch the sink back?  Hmmm...I see this will need
> more than the rag and bucket....

Oh, Miriam, why did you remind them that there were more missiles, if they
only stood up?  They were already chucking the tables; those went right
after the ales and food platters...

   Alys of Foxdale      |   Vert, on a fess between three trees
foxdale@widomaker.com   |       argent, a fox passant gules.