Re: The Merry Thorns

> On Thu, 30 May 1996, Alys of Foxdale wrote:
>
> > >      Breakable, my ass! [kitchen sink sails overhead] JB
> > >
> > > All right, all right.  I'll be the first.
> > >
> > > I'm sorry I started this after all I know how picking a name can
> > > be such a ...thorny issue.
> > > (he ducks and runs for the door, as a plethora of breakable
> > > objects are thrown at his head)
> > > Eoghan mac Ailpein, Proto-Highlander Mid-800
> >
> > Gentle Lords, please!  Soon there will be nothing left but tables
> > and chairs!  Good gentles, might someone fetch the sink back?  Hmmm...
> > I see this will need more than the rag and bucket....
>
> Oh, Miriam, why did you remind them that there were more missiles, if
> they only stood up?  They were already chucking the tables; those
> went right after the ales and food platters...
>
>    Alys of Foxdale

Is nothing sacred?  Oy!  I'm ducking back into the kitchen!  Let me know when
the missiles have stopped flying, and I'll bring out the mop....do we need a
new door again?   Well this should answer any questions about how the town's
economy thrives...the carpenter, potter, glassblower, and the local monastery
all live by our breakage...If anyone tries to throw out the roast meat,
however, I WILL grab the last remaining mug and start swinging.....

Miriam R.

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai | Purpure on a bend Or,
The non-pregnant Miriam     | between two swans naiant
akaThe Intriguing Miriam    | respectant, wings elevated
Isenfiri-In-Exile           | and addorsed argent, three
mka: Heather E.M. Swann     | sprigs of heather palewise
email:swann@intercon.com    | purpure.