Merry Thorns at UA?

<hardly able to speak for laughing>

Dear Ones, One and All,

	Raise hands now; how many will be at University this Saturday, for some
or all of it?

	I really, really want to make up for missing Emerald, and meet some of
these -- er -- energetic folks!

	I'm helping someone move in the morning, but I will be there in the
afternoon, and for the revel afterwards.  Anyone else?

	Meli
	<ducking a --gracious, could that possibly be a cow?????  Gentles, this
is getting out of hand!!! <G> >