30 Year Celebration

Greetings!

Some of you may have heard me peep up when the medieval personality test
was going on.

I'm Lady Kathleen O'Toole of Clan MacGuinness, from the fair Barony of
Three Mountains (Portland, Oregon).

I was wondering if any of you were headed to the 30 Year Celebration? I
live but a hop, skip and a jump away from the site (well, okay, less than
30 minutes away) and would like to meet the folks that frequent here if
they will be at the site.

There is a "net" gathering scheduled for both Saturday nights at the
Terra Pomeria tavern (that's our Salem, Oregon group) for the An Tir
kingdom mailing list members. You're certainly welcome to show up and
make your presence known. I know I'm not the only one from An Tir who
lurks on other mailing lists.....

In service to the Dream,

Kathleen O'Toole, Barony of Three Mountains, Portland, OR