Remembering Shadowmaker at War

-Poster: LdyBriann@aol.com
Dear friends,

	allow me to interject this thought briefly, then we can return to--
whatever this is we're doing in here today! :-)  Though the gentle in question
would have loved it, were he here to join in ....

	Last fall, we lost a dear and good man, Alron Shadowmaker.  This
message was on the East Kingdom list; as Lady Brianna has asked, so do I now
repost it, so that Shadowmaker's more Southerly friends shall know of her
wishes:

PLEASE CROSS POST THIS EVERYWHERE INTERESTED PARTIES WILL FIND IT

Unto the Knowne World does Lady Brianna Healfseaxe send Greetings.

As you all know, my husband, Master Alron Smith of Carillion, called
Shadowmaker & Troll (amongst other things), passed away this last October. In
accordance with his wishes, his family, those that ride under the banner of
the Winged Serpent, would like to invite all those that knew him as friend to
join us at his wake this Pennsic. This will be a Mongol style wake (we make
Irish wakes look  depressing) so we ask that all who come bring something to
consume, food and/or drink, for themselves and at least 2 others.

The wake is TENTATIVELY scheduled for Tuesday, August 13th at one of the A&S
tents (we have not yet received confirmation from the autocrat). There will
be more info forthcoming as we receive it.

This wake will be a time to remember Alron with joy, as well as the
opportunity for all to meet his heir, Lord Cronus Grossenfussen, the new
Shadowmaker of Winged Serpent.

Any rumors or gossip to the contrary, this is to be a PARTY. There will be NO
ceremonies, religious or otherwise, with the exception of toasts allowed.
Anyone who wishes to celebrate Alrons's death in any way other than the
sharing of food, drink, story, song and good will shall do it elsewhere.

Any question or queries concerning the Wake may be addressed to me at Ldy
Briann@aol.com & I will forward them to the party co-ordinators, Lords Anton
MacRae & Xaviar the X-centric.

I hope to see you there.
Brianna