Re: Flying mugs, tableware, sinks, cows, Et cetera

"<Chuckle>  Truly, My Lord, were it a pig, it would have
no
quarrel with me for
I would not have killed, cooked, or eaten it!  Then, of
course, it might be
some other meat too chicken to show its face and ruffle
our
feathers, too
cowed to cause a beef, or too dear to truly harm us....in
which case, lettuce
allow it to rest in peas....<ducking behind Landi>..."
said Miriam R.

Nooooooooooo.  The horror.  It seems the spirit has now
choose to inhabit the body of our dear Miriam and force
her to compose all manner of horrable puns.  Out! Out!
Damn Beast! Leave this good women be!

Kate Field
The Fox lives on, yet,
The Owl is ever present