UA times

My GMU acct is acting up. So here again are the times for tomorrow:

Site opens at 8:00. Anyone asking me where anything is before 9 will
be enlisted to keep other people from asking me where stuff is before
9.

Registration starts at 9. If, at that time, you must still ask me
where it is inorder to find it, I will bite down on this little
cyanide tooth.

First classes start at 10:10.

Last class ends at 6:30.

The dessert revel site opens at 7pm, giving you a half hour in which
to clean the first building before proceeding to the second.

The classroom site shuts down at 7:30 pm. I _think_ the revel site
is open until 11.

-Henry