Re: A Song ....

> >Hey Michael!  Get up here by the fire!  Miriam's been asking for a
> >song, should we give her one we rehearsed at Emerald?  How about
> >"Lament for Lord Michael"?  :-) :-)
> >
> >--Landi
>
> We should sing that one, [shuffle papers, shuffel papers] but I can't
> seem to find the words to that right now and I don't trust my memory
> on the middle verses.  [shuffle papers, shuffle papers] How about this
> one until I can track down the other.
> I think this one was once in the East Kingdom song book (Along with
> Hark the Herald Alfgar Screams) and predates Atlantia becoming a
> kingdom.
> ((Rumor has it that it might even be related to some real event.))
>
>  (I can't seem to remember who wrote this on so I will have to dig
> that info up along with the other song's words and post it later)
>
> Knitting Chainmail
> (to the tune of City of New Orleans)
<song>
> Presented by
> Michael of Hammond

In fine voice as usual, Lord Michael!

Miriam R.

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai | Purpure on a bend Or,
The non-pregnant Miriam     | between two swans naiant
akaThe Intriguing Miriam    | respectant, wings elevated
Isenfiri-In-Exile           | and addorsed argent, three
mka: Heather E.M. Swann     | sprigs of heather palewise
email:swann@intercon.com    | purpure.