Another song

<grins & blushes a little> I'm not used to singing in public (especially by
myself) so bear with me...

Well, I was going to sing for you "The Golden Vanity" then realized it had
been so long since I sang it that I've forgotten some of the words. So I was
going to sing "A Calling-On Song" but I've forgotten some of that one too. So
I'll sing a short simple song that we used to sing in rounds. So if you know
it, join in! (If not, it isn't too hard to pick up) I don't know the name of
it.

*ahem* memememe... =)

Here lies a woman, who can deny it?
She died in peace, but lived unquiet.
Her husband prays, if o'er her grave you walk,
you would walk soft for if she wakes,
For if she wakes, she'll talk,
Walk soft, for if she wakes, she'll TALK!

And on and on, ad infinitum, ad nauseum, etc etc...
=)

Hope you liked it! When I get home I'll look up the words to the other songs
so I can sing them for you on Monday! (Of course, if you know them already,
let me know...)

<sits down>
Yours in Service,
Muireann