Re: Flying mugs, tableware, sinks, cows, Et cetera

> > So Perfometh Landi
> >
> > >Ah, a footrest!  My thanks to you, good man!
> > >
> > Caution Is must warn you taht I'm Welsh, not an Ottoman Turk.
> >
> > <Runs and Hides>

> > Gruffudd ap Cadfael ap Daffydd ap Rhys ap Infintum MKA Carl Harris
> >  Remember:  Welsh Naming Practices Keep Going and Going.....
>
> Gods, must you do that while I'm taking a drink?!?  (Ever see a
> viking snort mead out his nose? :-)
>
> --Landi

Ooph!  Glad I was wearing an apron!  Hmmm...perhaps a refill, Landi?

Miriam R.

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai | Purpure on a bend Or,
The non-pregnant Miriam     | between two swans naiant
akaThe Intriguing Miriam    | respectant, wings elevated
Isenfiri-In-Exile           | and addorsed argent, three
mka: Heather E.M. Swann     | sprigs of heather palewise
email:swann@intercon.com    | purpure.