Re: Flying mugs, tableware, sinks, cows, Et cetera

> <Handing Miriam (the non-fetally challenged version) a drink>
>
> Just in case you find yourself getting a bit horse.  It wouldn't do
> for ewe to lose your voice....then you wouldnt be able to spend your
> time (whilst cleaning the Rose) carping at all of the crockery
> throwers.
> Without you to speak up, who else would stop Gruffudd and Kevin
> from trying to ram instruments of destruction down one another's
> throats?
>
> <running for the safety of the kitchen>
>
> Boroghul

Well!  I think I'll just put my feet up here by the fire, have a good meal,
hear a good song, and let the "tavern-cleaning spell" run on its own for
awhile...oh, half a minute...I suppose I should lob a projectile...this empty
mug looks just the thing  <whistling sound of mug flying swiftly through the
air>  <Crack!>   <Miriam tidies her hair, puts her feet up, and comments
drily> I was once a combat archer for Atlantia, you know....ah, now, back to
my lovely roast chicken and seconjubin....

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai | Purpure on a bend Or,
The non-pregnant Miriam     | between two swans naiant
akaThe Intriguing Miriam    | respectant, wings elevated
Isenfiri-In-Exile           | and addorsed argent, three
mka: Heather E.M. Swann     | sprigs of heather palewise
email:swann@intercon.com    | purpure.