Instead of being in a play...

I have a new answer to give to the question of "who are you
guys?" A friend and I were in Wal-Mart one evening, in garb,
looking for a croquet set. I asked a worker in the toy section
where one might be and was told there weren't any. Just as we
were turning to leave, he called us back, wanting to know what
was going on. So, I explained that we were in a historical
society for the Middle Ages, and needed a croquet set for the
event tomorrow. His reply, "Oh, so are you guys like real
Indians?" I guess it was the leather belts...

Have a gud 'un...
Elenore
--
Elizabeth Urbanik, Cataloger		ska Lady Elenore Spyrling
Pittsylvania County Library		    Shire of Drachentor