Subject: List explosion
Author:  Tanner Lovelace <lovelace@netcom.com> at Internet
Date:    5/31/96 4:00 PM

Annara wrote me today asking about the possiblity of a digest
because of traffic on the list.  I hadn't thought it was that
bad until I logged on and checked today.  Yesterday, we posted over
120 mail messages!  Today, as of 4pm EDT, we've processed almost 100!
Wow!  I guess a digest needs to be a higher priority now.  Scott,
can we do it?

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
Listkeeper, Merry Rose