Re: Re[2]: List explosion

> Another part of the problem is that many messages are being posted, in one
> variety or another, two, even three times.

Probably because people are sending "group replies" instead of just to
the list. You can verify that by looking at the From: lines of the
messages you receive.  I haven't gotten any duplicates except where
someone has replied to both me and the list.

BTW, if you'll recall, we had the same discussion a while back. Some
people see the list as a place to socialize, while others don't. I am
on a lot of mailing lists, so I am now deleting 90%+ of the mail to
this list unread.

-- g