RE: Banter: Coronation of TRH Logan & Arielle

Greetings from Eldrydd!

Scripsit Tadhg:
%Did anyone else have palpitations when they got to the last sentence?!?
%
%That will teach me to read until I find the tag line.

I was actually disappointed when I read the tag line.  I thought it might
be rather interesting having more "new" people on the thrones.... 8^)
I've wondered if anyone would ever hold a "no Dukes or Counts"
tourney--a new sort of "Novice Crown Tourney?"

%ps. tell kane i just bottled some more imperial stout...he'll tell you the
%rest of the story  8^)

But Kane isn't on-line is he?  Tell us a story Uncle Tadhg!!

 --Eldrydd