Dance Practise at Baroness Brenna of Storvik's House

To all Good Gentles:

Herewith are directions to Baroness Brenna's house for all those interested
in attending dance practise there on Wednesday nights at 7:00, beginning with
this coming Wednesday (June 12).  We hope for a large turnout:

Address: 600 Cedar Street, Takoma Park - at the intersection of Piney Branch,
Cedar and 6th Streets, across from the Takoma Park Elementary School.

On the Metro:  walk 2 blocks east of the Takoma Park Station

>From the North:  Take Georgia Avenue south to Blair.  Turn left on Blair,
follow to Piney Branch Road, turn right on Piney Branch.  House is 2 blocks
farther on.

>From the South:  Take Georgia Avenue north to Piney Branch Road, turn right,
go 4 blocks.

Anyone having any questions about the directions or the dance practise
itself, please don't hesitate to contact me.  Garb is encouraged, but not
required.  Refreshments will be provided.  Hope to see you all there.

In Service to Their Majesties and the Society,

Anjuli McDonald of Clanranald
Bardic Champion of Storvik