Re: Highland Foorde Brewer's Receipe book.

>    If you are interested, please send me an e-mail.
>
> Yours in service to Atlantia,
>
> Lord Adam

try http://www4.ncsu.edu/~sfcallic/SCA/SCA.VL/TAVERN

its part of the new virtual library we hope to have up by pennsic
it has several cordial recipies, some mead recipies, some beer etc

You are welcome to them with the authors consent

in service
Xavier

ps: I claim no credit for any of these articles, I am just an archivist

There can be only juan!
                         <100% columbian coffee>
Eric Jon Campbell Sr Textile Engineering at NCSU
(alias) Xavier Campbell amateur blacksmith and brewer