QUERY for Windmasters Folk

Greetings from Ayo!

Many of you have seen me in a Kitty Hawk t-shirt at events before I
change into garb.  It's a cute kitten with rainbow wings.  Several people
have asked where I got it and where they can get one.  Well, I have the
business card of the people who produce the shirts and will be happy to
either pass the info along or act as a liaison for a bulk order if enough
people are interested in the shirts.    I ask that you email me so that
this discussion does not take up any more space here on the Merry
Rose.

Ayo

Cheryl L Martin      Moderator, rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated
Newsgroup posting address:       rastb5@solon.com
Moderator contact address:       rastb5-request@solon.com
Personal  contact address:       zofran@deepthot.cary.nc.us