Crown Tourney Eligibility

Greetings from Richard!

Atlantian tradition actually is that the Crowns can throw out anyone they
want.  This assumes that they can come up with some reasonable sounding
justification.  I've heard justifications like "unable to work with the
current Crowns" tossed about.  The only think keeping the Crown Tourney from
being a king's buddies tourney is the benevolence of the despots (scary
huh!) and some worry of Board Intervention in the case of severe and obvious
favoritism.